Now with 12 major field sports included
And 8 built-in GUI languages
With an easy-to-use touchscreen interface and full-motion 3d animation, drllz lets Coaches farewell the days of messy whiteboards and tricky technical manuals and properly teach those complex tactics and drills that were previously so hard for players to understand.
- Clean and easy touchscreen interface with drag-and-drop icons.
- Timeline and playbar to create full motion drills and training sessions.
- 100% adjustable play-timing so all your field tactics are timed exactly how you want.
- Notes that are linked to the timeline so your players can understand the finer details of each field positioning.
- Full 3d interface for viewing drills from any camera angle.
- One-click sharing to synchronize your work with the whole team so everyone knows what to do, no excuses!
We currently have 11 major field sports included. They are:
- Football (Soccer)
- Ice Hockey
- Australian Rules Football
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Field Hockey
- Lacrosse (NEW)
Get in touch if you’d like to see another sport in drllz.
- Coaches who struggle with whiteboards and the distractions and interruptions of the locker room.
- Coaches who need to teach complex plays and setups.
- Players who want to know exactly where to be on field during a play.
- Coaches who need their team to have access the latest tactics all the time.
- Players who can’t decipher the Coach’s complex field sketches without the Coach there to explain.
- Players who just forget.
drllz is for anyone who really needs to understand the exact timing and placement of their teammates during a play.
Your session data on your device (tablet or phone) is always available for use whether you are online or offline but when you have internet access, you just press Sync to synchronize your work with our cloud servers and share it with your team.
The web browser version of drllz only works with internet access and for security, it does not save session data onto the computer.